Our Maternity Compression Tights are designed with graduated, medical grade compression to energize your legs, improve circulation, and help prevent varicose veins. The lightweight belly support provides comfort and breathability while the no-roll top keeps the tights gently in place. These are maternity tights done right.
Why You'll Love It
- Medical grade compression to help improve blood flow and circulation
- Grow-with-you belly support and tush-shaping panels
- May help prevent varicose veins, swelling and leg heaviness
- Provides gentle arch support without restricting toe movement
- Built-in belly support
- 20-30 mmHg gradient compression from toes to thighs
- Soft microfiber fabric and no-roll support top
- Breathable cotton-blend gusset
How To Wear
Our Maternity Compression Tights are designed to be just that, compressive & tight! The relief they provide is ahhh, but actually getting them on can be ahhh-ful! That’s why we suggest the following steps:
1. Legs should be completely dry, remove jewelry, and be sure your nails are filed to avoid snags
2. Reach your hand into the tights and grasp the inside of the heel
3. While holding the heel, turn the tights inside out to leave a pocket for your foot
4. Place your toes in the “foot pocket” and pull up to your heel, making sure your entire foot is comfortably placed before moving up the leg
5. Grab upper layer of fabric near the middle of the foot and lift it over your foot and ankle
6. Grasp the remaining material with both hands and continue to pull over calf gently
7. Slowly slide the tights over your knees, thighs, hips, and waist.
8. Adjust as necessary, keeping in mind that the ideal fit is when the bottom of the belly seam is pulled up between your legs and rests comfortably in the groin area.
While you may break a sweat trying to get them on, we promise, the relief is worth the effort!
Specifications & Care
20% Spandex, 80%Nylon
CareMachine wash cold
Do not bleach
Lay flat to dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean