Belly Bandit is excited to introduce our newest, greenest and greatest style, “The Organic by Rosie Pope.” New moms everywhere have come to rely on this popular one-of-a-kind postpartum wrap to provide incredible support and benefits. As always our propriety Stretch and Compress fabrics deliver only the best in class results!
Utilizes Organic Cotton
Helps Lose Inches Faster
Look Slimmer Instantly
Helps Minimize Stretch Marks
Provides Comfort after C-Section
Supports Back, Leg & Core Muscles
Adds Support while Breastfeeding
- If you are purchasing a Belly Bandit early on in your pregnancy, your best bet is to go up 1 or 2 band sizes from your pre-pregnancy waist size.
- In the eighth month many women will be the same size as they will be post delivery. Simply measure the circumference of your waist starting at your belly button. Choose the corresponding band for your size.
- Just prior to delivery simply subtract 3 to 5 inches from your waist measurement. Select the corresponding band for that size.
- If you purchase your Belly Bandit after you give birth, simply choose the corresponding band for your waist size.
- If you measure between band sizes, it is recommended that you purchase the smaller size. The Belly Bandit is designed with adjustability to stay tight as your shrink.
All Other Belly Bandit Sizes
Band Sizes Fits Belly Size
XS 28" - 32" = 71cm - 81cm
SM 33" - 37" = 84cm - 94cm
MED 38" - 43" = 97cm - 110cm
LG 44" - 49" = 112cm -124cm
XL 50" - 57" = 127cm - 144
*Measurements reflect upon belly, NOT pant's sizes
ESSENTIAL SIZING TIPS!
If your Belly Bandit is 1 - 2.5 inches shy of closing, wait a day or two, and try again – it will fit! An exchange is not recommended as it will most likely result in receiving a Belly Bandit that will be too large or only fit for a week or two. We advise lying down on your bed with the Belly Bandit under you to fasten the Velcro, this allows for a better grip. If your Belly Bandit is 3 or more inches shy from closing, a larger size may be needed.