Silicone Skin Defense
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our Silicone Skin Defense is the perfect way to indulge your bod and give it the targeted, skin-softening moisture it deserves. Simply adhere the reusable sheets to your tummy (thighs, hips, tush or legs!) to reduce itching and dryness and powerfully protect your skin against the appearance of stretch marks. The ultra-thin sheets act as an oxygen permeable barrier that allows skin to breathe while preventing vital nutrients and moisture from evaporating – woah! The best part, no more messy lotions or oils just easy-to-wear skin care.
C-section moms can place the sheet directly over healed and closed incision area to help reduce and improve the appearance of scars.
Why You'll Love It
- Clinically proven silicone barrier keeps skin ultra-hydrated & minimizes appearance of stretch marks & scars
- Can be reused up to 15 times
- Relieves dry, itchy pregnancy skin
- Adheres easily to skin without sticky residue
- Easily removable and reusable without irritating sensitive skin
- May help to improve skin texture and color
- Includes two latex-free, self-adhesive silicone sheets
- Dermatologist approved & allergy tested.
- Breathable and flexible
- Safe for use during and after pregnancy
- Reusable and washable up to 15x
How To Wear
Wash and dry areas to be treated
Remove backing and apply with adhesive directly on skin (see our placement options guide)
Sheets should be worn at least 12 hours a day for maximum benefit, and sheets are safe to wear overnight
Gently wash after each use to maintain adhesive
When not in use store on reusable clear plastic provided in packaging
Specifications & Care
Drug-free and latex-free
100% silicone gel
Hand wash in warm water with gentle soap
Lay flat with adhesive side up to dry
- Product is not sterile.
- Do not use on oozing or crusting skin surfaces, this may result in infection or other serious complications.
- If rash or allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes. For external use only.
- Choking hazard: Keep out of reach of children and pets, as sheets may present a choking hazard.
- Store at 20 – 25°C (68 – 77°F)